Every donation helps.
- your gift of $25 provides a grocery gift card to offset food and pharmacy expenses
- your gift of $50 provides a gasoline gift card to offset transportation costs to/from treatment
- your gift of $85 provides dinner for a pediatric oncology patient and his/her family being treated at Novant Health: Hemby Children’s Hospital or Atrium Health: Levine Children’s through our meal program
- your gift of $150 provides a Claire Package for a newly diagnosed patient and his/her family
- your gift of $250 provides utility payments for a family facing disconnection
- your gift of $1000 provides one month of rent/mortgage assistance for a family in crisis
To donate online, click the link below:
If you’d prefer to send a check, make it payable and send to: Claire’s Army P.O. Box 78571 Charlotte, N.C. 28271
Incorporated in 2013, Claire’s Army is a non-profit 501(c)3 organization.
SERVE FAMILIES. LOVE KIDS. FIGHT CANCER.
Founded in 2013, Claire's Army strives to act as God's hand and feet by providing support to families fighting childhood cancer.
Warning: The account for clairesarmy needs to be reconnected.
Due to Instagram platform changes on March 2, 2020, this Instagram account needs to be reconnected to allow the feed to continue updating. Reconnect on plugin Settings page