If you are a local business in Charlotte and would like to align your organization with us by helping families in your own community, Claire’s Army is simply asking you to do what you do best. If you are a service-oriented company that can fulfill a need for these families while they care for their sick child, we can use your help.
Pridemore Properties joined us in 2013 as our very first corporate sponsor. Scott Pridemore and his team have stepped up each year to be the title sponsor of our golf tournament. In addition, he pledges to contribute $50 for every real estate transaction towards our cause. Please consider Pridemore Properties when buying or selling your next home.
This firm joined us in 2014 as part of their 25th anniversary in Charlotte. Their employees collected items for Claire Packages and needed supplies that are not normally donated. They hosted a successful pancake breakfast and printed their own custom Claire’s Army T-shirts to wear on Fridays. Their energy has been a springboard for us in the pursuit of care for families in need.
FS Food Group
Founded by Frank Scibelli in 1992, FS Food Group remains true to its strong commitment in maintaining scratch kitchens using fresh, quality ingredients. Whether it is authentic Italian at Mama Ricotta’s, true Tex-Mex at Paco’s Tacos & Tequila or authentic Texas-style barbecue at Midwood Smokehouse, FS Food Group delivers the very best in each category. Scibelli’s restaurant empire also includes Plate Perfect Catering. FS Food Group has helped Claire’s Army in many amazing ways… they have supplied two thirds of the meals that were delivered to families in hospital, as well as hosted fundraisers to raise money to help families with gas and groceries.
Click here to see how FS Food Group puts the “fun” in fundraising!
Click play to see how much FS Food Group does to help:
Rooster’s Wood-Fired Kitchen
Rooster’s is part of Noble Food and Pursuits – owned by Jim Noble.
They donate dinner every Friday night as part of our meal program for oncology patients and their families. Rooster’s even created a special menu suited for pediatric patients to make the experience just that special. Additionally, to make the process seamless for our volunteers – they offer drive thru service so our volunteers don’t even have to get out of the car on College Street in uptown Charlotte! They offer this every Friday – whether there are only 2 patients or 15. We are so thankful for their partnership and their desire to help heal our families with the comfort of food.
What’s in it for you?
- Your company logo/web address will be featured on our website and Facebook page.
- We will promote your brand to Claire’s Army and the local community and pay it forward.
- Your company will have a chance to positively impact the lives of children and families fighting childhood cancer.
- Restaurant gift cards – any option from fast food chains to local eateries are helpful for families trying to stay on a budget and continue feeding their loved ones while in treatment.
- Grocery store gift cards – preferably for stores where food and prescription drugs can be purchased.
- Gasoline gift cards – amounts from $25 and up are helpful when making local trips to outpatient appointments and traveling out of town to medical facilities for treatments.
SERVE FAMILIES. LOVE KIDS. FIGHT CANCER.
Claire's Army is an exempt organization as described in Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, EIN 46-3056024.